Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Random Zero Blurbs 3/2/10

Good morning! I'm just on my way out the door but I wanted to first post up some of the stuff going through my head from this past week. I've been pretty busy lazy lately so I haven't posted up some of the stuff I've been working on, but I plan do get as much of it up as I can this week, including some card analysis/reviews for the upcoming format, as well as a new comic.

A few days ago my team officially started testing for the format, because we actually plan on hitting several chunin events and SJCs (If they happen before set 18, sigh). While we have only played with a few decks and variants, I've made a small list of cards from the new set that have been either spectacular for us, or have been completely underwhelming, and why. I should have that up either tonight or tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for that.

So sunday Andy (Texans), Chris (Scubadude), and I had a meeting skype chat to go over the changes for the next crossover list, because even though it appears as though DB is dead, there will be events for it at Gencon, so we wanted to make sure the format is still as fair as we can make it. The list should be posted up later this week for you guys to see. Anyway, while we were discussing changes, I asked Andy about previews for set 17, and a few other things to help promote The Perfect Curve, and while nothing is set in stone, it's looking good. What are the "Few other things" I was referring too, you ask? well, you will hopefully find out pretty soon.

So yeah, the blog should be far more active this week, as I have a lot of content to post up, not to mention the rogue list goes up tonight, which may or may not will cause a bit of pandemonium regardless of what is/isn't on it. And now I'm late for class, so I will see you guys later, and be sure to comment below!

-Andrew post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: