Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Things Tsu Thinks (2/16/10)
So there's a lot on my mind for this week so I figure I'll just use this place to rant and let loose.

First and foremost, how is everyone enjoying the blog so far? I know we only premiered it last night but I put a lot of work into it and was hoping for some astronomical amount of people to come rushing in. Maybe I set the bar too high? I don't really know, but I am grateful for the people who have come to visit so far. Also, please comment! Don't be shy! I think this whole thing comes from the fact that my pride has been crushed a little bit cause of the whole "Tsu never tops anything" thing that people are bringing up again. I don't see myself as a good player but come on... :/

I'm currently wrapping up the finishing touches on this week's "Teach Me Professor Tsu Kiyo Me" for Bandai's Naruto CCG Forums. The subject this week is a history lesson that I'm sure most of you will enjoy, and if ya don't... well I'll be sure to have something for you next time I see you. Honestly, it takes a lot of time to come up with something compelling that people are going to want to read and even longer to put it to paper, proofread it, and then reread it again just to make sure it still sounds interesting. My father always told me the mark of a great writer is in the rewriting, and I always remember that whenever I sit down to write. Compared to him, I don't really think I'm all that great and I guess this is what it feels like to be in that position of "Big Shoes to Fill." I just hope you will all keep supporting me. Please don't forget, you can always drop me comments, criticism, and suggestions at

kiyokusanagi(at)gmail(dot)com

I write it that way so that webcrawlers and such can't get my email address and start spamming me. For those of you who don't believe they exist, they do. If a small company in Pennsylvania has software that can strip all the text off a website and deposit it into different locations automatically, you best believe the big guys got far worse.

Also, lets not forget that this Friday "Set 16: Broken Promises" drops into local hobby shops for all you good little boys and girls. Even better than that, most places are doing the usual launch event tournaments where everyone gets a ton of packs and gets all giddy at opening the new set together. Really, those are a lot of fun even though from a competitive standpoint they're awful because luck is a huge factor. Who cares! FUN! Good luck to all of you in your pack pulls and boxes this weekend.

I want to start a foil School Girl Sakura fund. Seriously. I want like... 999 of those things. I wonder if the community could actually make this happen. We could call it "The Nine Drive" where people could send me their Sakuras and I could chronicle my progress on this website and post the pictures. And when its all done, maybe I'll put them all in top loaders and topple them all over like Domnioes...and of course video record it and put it up for your enjoyment.

Speaking of video recording, I know my two fellow blogmates are extremely camera shy and they're not going to come out and say it but... how do you guys feel about us starting a Youtube channel to tie in with this blog? The videos will obviously be posted here as well but you can also check them out there. If you think this, or anything else I covered today, is a good idea, email us or leave a comment below.

-Tsu post signature

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Don't let the not topping thing get you down, your articles kinda prove you have a vast knowledge of the game
don't listen to the butt pyrot
also a youtube channel would be cool,but it'd kinda be what password is starting,just use it for game plays,eveything else can just be put on the site as text

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yeah, I don't need competition before I even start... :/

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I loled at not topping.

Dont QQ too much about it, if I see an opportunity for lulz im taking it. No harm should really be intended by interwebz talkz.

Blogger Shino's Dad said...
"Thomas Veazie said...
I loled at not topping.

Dont QQ too much about it, if I see an opportunity for lulz im taking it. No harm should really be intended by interwebz talkz."

Cause when youre fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
youre gonna believe them
and when youre fifteen
feeling like there nothing to figure out
well count to ten, take it in
this is life before who youre gonna be
fifteen

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I dont get it.

I think you're a pedophile x____x

</3

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like the idea of youtube channel. I didnt know that you didnt like the whole Tsu 9th joke I thought but I can see where your coming from since jokes do get old at times. Also was your dad a writer?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"I dont get it.

I think you're a pedophile x____x

</3"

Hey Shino's dad is totally not a pedophile that hits on all his friend's much younger sisters.

Blogger FinalValkyrie said...
That "Teach me Professor Tsu Kiyo Me" is pretty funny. Where'd you come up with that? =O

Blogger Jasenjr said...
Out of the 3 of them, your probably the most well spoken.

Also, cant wait for said new article.

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: