Monday, May 23, 2011
Now That Set 21 Is Out, Your Thoughts?
Title says it all. Just trying to stir up a friendly conversation via the comments section, so don't be afraid to let us know. I personally have been very busy with the PA Shonen Jump so I haven't purchased or had the time to actually play with any of the new cards.

That being said. . .

How do you guys feel Bandai did with Set 21?

Which elements do you feel will be the strongest? Weakest?

Favorite surprises from the set?

Any cards you felt where really under powered or over powered this set?

Let us know in the comments below.

-Tsu

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
well the make out pull rate is so bad i didnt get one in a box other then that the set is great

Blogger Shino's Dad said...
Make-Out Paradise was one of the only Rares I didn't get at least three of out of 3 3/4 boxes. I would consider them possibly short printed.

Blogger Limstella said...
i had 3 in my one box, so i don't know. I know that out of 5 boxes we only got 3 world of earth

Blogger Ian said...
Meh. I made a $30 T&T order that I expect to be the entirety of my interest in the set with the exception of the currently 20 dollar Madara. I like him to complete my roomie's akatsuki page (though a chibi madara would be fairly awesome). I think bandai will poochscrew -1/-1 if they have any say in it, but even so I like the card and the art.

Anbu are changing the face of the game. Every decklist I've made since i saw them starts off "6 anbu". I don't even list them as a turn cost because they don't effectively have them. They're rush, they're anti-rush, they make julienne fries. They're a floor wax and a dessert topping. Favorite cards in the set, by far.

Blogger Angel said...
Damn i just pulled 2 Void world out of 3 boxes + the box i got earlyer so yea 4 boxes i got 3 mak outs

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: