Thursday, January 27, 2011
Throwing Down the Gauntlet: The Race to 9 Alternate Arts
After today's preview and alternate art card was shown, Jason McGlenn (FinalValkyrie) has challenged me a contest. A contest that I'm sure I'm going to be able to win. . . so I'm reaching out to the community for help.

The Challenge: Race to 9 Alternate Arts

The Participants: Tsu vs. FV

Winning Conditions:
-Final Valkyrie is the first person to get 9 Hinata Hyuga (Awakened) Alt Art Cards

OR

-Tsu Kiyo Me is the first person to get to 9 Sakura Haruno [The Dance of Sakura] Alt Art Cards

OR

-Both Parties Give Up

Jason has stated that he's pretty much not going with the 3rd one and has basically called me out saying I won't be able to finish the challenge before him.

I'm willing to offer the following to you guys to help me beat Jason
-Play Mats
-Foils
-Super Rares
-Money
-Andrew Kardis Favors
-Featured Segments/Spots on The Perfect Curve (to what degree will be discussed later. Nothing too outlandish)
-"Tsu Kiyo Me Is Your Servant" Day (1 day during GenCon, I will do whatever you ask. . . WITHIN REASON!)

Please please please help me win this competition! ;_;

It's going to take almost everything I have to win it, but I want to win so badly!

-Tsu

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Josh said...
Or more like I get 9 of each and then auction them off to the highest bidder.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
u win. FV will never be able to fight off the epic swarm of hinata fans.

On another note FV will not be able to fight off ME! I can lift two decks of cards at once, no joke! I once fought a bear claw and won. THEN ATE IT!

FV...u ain't got no pancake mix! U goin down!!!

-Lord "the Bear Claw" Cowman III

Anonymous Mega said...
FV will never win.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'll help you out Tsu as long as I get my card back after the contest is done. Sakura fans unite!

Animewolf17

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Pat I'll help you get that Sakura, it will be hard to get off me!

-BigBoy

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: