Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Due to a death in the family, I may have to withdraw from the NJ Kage. More info forthcoming when I know and have recomposed mentally.

Edit: The funeral will take place at the same time as the Kage. I won't be able to participate but I will interview players, run the livestream, and help as a floor judge. Thank you to everyone for your support. I truly do appreciate your friendship in this difficult time. Eric Melone (Squee) will pilot my deck and play in my stead. Good luck Eric. Win it for me.

Edit 2: People have asked me about the livestream. I'll have Nick Botchis attempt to run a live stream using my computer at the store. I'll also provide him with my camera for pictures and an interview. As for the live stream from my house, it will happen most likely but I may or may not be present as I have a viewing to attend.

-TsuMobile

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:
Anonymous BigBoy-Jordan said...
Sorry for your loss Pat.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
MJM said...

Sorry Pat, I hope things get better.

Blogger Josh said...
Take your time Pat. My deepest condolences for your loss, and I hope fortune has a kinder smile for you soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
So sorry pat, I hope next year treats you kinder.

-Thayli

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: