Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The Perfect Curve's (Belated) Thanksgiving Podcast
Here is our (belated) Thanksgiving Podcast.

(Click Here for Mirror)

Due to scheduling errors and me being busy, it took this long to get it up and for that I'm sorry. Tune in though to listen to our staff discuss TP2 Previews, how crummy our holidays were, as well as some info on the upcoming Kages & the Perfect Curve's Holiday Party on December 18th.

Don't forget to check back for our amazing holiday contest this Wednesday. Prizes include a SEALED box of cards and a few other fun goodies.

Oh and also beware of the ending theme at the end. I felt like including something from "Sora No Otoshimono" as the ending. Sadly, it's VERY loud after I tried to mix the tracks together and encoded it. Re-encoding it would take a while and volumizing part of the track is a hassle. Forgive me.

post signature

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Matthew Low said...
Obviously Iruka is me. No contest there.

Group Lesson to teach Lesson Two: Clone. Perfect sense!

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: