Monday, April 26, 2010
"Game With Fame"
Shameless plug time I guess.

I mentioned a while ago that for the release of Super Street Fighter IV I'd be holding a "Midnight Release" sort of deal for those of you who are getting it tonight.

So, for those of you from Bandai who are interested in hanging out with myself as well as Bandai poster "Saitsuofleaves", you can shoot me a message or a friend request at "Taijutsu Tsu" on XBox Live. We'll be on from 12:15 AM EST to probably 4 AM EST.

Come out, have some fun, and talk Naruto with us, whether it be about the anime, manga, or CCG (And I guess about the game if you want). Should be a lot of fun and I hope to see some of you there.

post signature

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I would love to do this but nowhere near me is doing a midnight release so I have to get it tomorrow.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Would love to do this but no midnight releases nearby me.

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: