Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Slow Rolling is Great, Isn't It?
And here is the second Preview Card we all promised you that we unveiled last week in the Interview with Tylar:



Now I'm still slightly confused why all the bad rap on this card? It's a monster in draft and even in Constructed post GenCon rotation, it is hardly a bad card. A Snipe Injure for 2 Fire without having any real requirements to speak of is pretty nice if you ask me. You get the Bonus Effect of giving yourself a damage if Hidan was the user. Sounds strange? Well Hidan can't die by damage, so why worry anyway?

While Andrew may have spoiled some surprises (and my fun) for you all, I think I'll have to find some other way to amuse myself. How about I slow spoil one of our many preview cards to come?



And yes, that is indeed a Squad Border.

What could it be?

I'll unveil the preview card tomorrow night, immediately after the airing of "Naruto Shippuden Live"

Until then!

~Ja ne

post signature

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm gonna take a guess and say that its a Hidan and Kakuzu squad. Is there another symbol on it? I think its them because of the entrance cost and that you are waiting until after NSL which is previewing Kakuzu.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I bet the third hokage is in that squad...
~Kirby

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kakashi/Sai Or Third Hokage/KNS

Those are the only available fire squads I see from ideal808 images, though there could be others.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Lulz going by recent trends, you me gary and andrew will probably be the ONLY listeners of NSL

-Thayli

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It is a Squad, where kakuzu (from the cover of the pack) and Hidan in curse mode is displayed.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hidan (curse mode) will prolly have some sort of statement on it that it can only be deployed by moving your injured Hidan to(somewhere) which would make this jutsu very useful.

Anonymous HN said...
I see your slow spoil is almost as great as mine...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I wish this card was lightning but Hidan makes everything awesome so it is all good.

Blogger Shino's Dad said...
Whoever made that blank template for you needs to be shot. Shoddy work sir. Lol, I kid.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wait, Im lost who did make that Squad Template for you was it Shino'sDad

-N4E

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: