Thursday, March 11, 2010
Favors and Appologies
So as many of you know, we kinda postponed the Rotisserie Draft thing. Sorry we haven't been moving that along.

I personally blame work and Final Fantasy XIII but what can you do?

Anyways, I'm hoping that many of you will enjoy this week's article for Bandai. It's a continuation of last week and it actually involves some thought and work on the reader's part. I want to know how well I did this week and the only way I'll really know for sure is based on the feedback and the responses in the thread. It's kind of another experiment to see what kind of writing styles I can get away with somewhat.

Anyways, off to lunch.

post signature

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Josh said...
I blame Final Fantasy XIII alone, myself.

Anonymous Mike Alpers said...
Haha, next week's article is going to be so much fun (sannin '09 and the infamous walk home with three new guys that ended up becoming some of my best friends). Well, that is how I would write it.

This really makes me feel like writing my own story. I think I am seriously going to do it, and somehow get it out there. I just want people to understand me as a person.

Anyway, in case you don't hear from me, Pat. Your article was, once again, masterful. I love reading your work.

I had a close friend commit suicide today, so I may be out of touch for a little while. I just have some "life thinking" to do for awhile.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
If its FFX3's fault then you are totally forgiven.
-Saul

Anonymous tj medina said...
aerith dies at the end

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: