Friday, April 30, 2010
Okay okay my bad (Random Zero Blurbs)

I know, I haven't posted anything in almost two weeks. For those of you who check back multiple times a day because you love us so much, I'm sorry I didn't put up anything sooner. You may have heard that I've been focusing on magic lately due to an upcoming M:TG Grand prix, which is true, but that isn't the soul reason I haven't been posting. The reality is that the past few weeks have been really hard for me.

Sometimes working on a team can be frustrating, because just like in everything else, people have different opinions. For instance, thus far in my group testing, none of us have found anything that all four of us actually would consider playing. That wouldn't be a big deal, but we tend to tear each others ideas apart in the process leaving bitter feelings for one another. Another thing you will find is that people don't always share the same values, or they may value something lower/higher than you would. As it stands, one of our team mates is taking the event so incredibly seriously that he constantly badgers the others about "Not being dedicated enough".

After arguing about decks, and how much I care about magic for an entire day, you can imagine how much I want to come home and write up about naruto previews I haven't even had a chance look at. On top of all of this I have other things going on in my life, such as trying to pass a class where the average grade is failing, friends who don't seem to have the time to talk or hang out because they would rather do other shit, lack of monnies in the bank, and more! I actually have been spending most of my days playing Pokemon on campus long after my classes are done with my phone turned off, just because I know that if I don't I might end up blowing up on someone.

I probably shouldn't even be posting this up, because it will inevitably attract trolling, but I just needed to get this out. I'll do my best to get up some kind of review this weekend, but no promises.

-Andrew post signature

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!

<3 password

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That's a bummer
I'll remember to keep you in my prayers

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I was gonna make fun of you but you inb4 makes it seem less effective now...


:(

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Life sucks for all of us dude. Don't see me crying about it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
If all the future updates are going to consist of the writers complaining about their lives you might as well pull the plug on this blog.

And if you don't have things to write about or you just have writers block, just go forum hopping for inspiration.

Blogger Zero said...
Thank you guys for your responses, I really appreciate your support -__-

Blogger Josh said...
"If all the future updates are going to consist of the writers complaining about their lives you might as well pull the plug on this blog. "

You think this is LiveJournal or something?

Not all of us are as incompetent as Andrew.

You're welcome Mr. Kardis.

Blogger Zero said...
It's amazing how Pat can write about how he is upset because he is on a losing streak in SSF4 and get tons of positive responses, but when I write about how frustrated I've been about preparing for a Grand prix, I get ripped apart. Seems legit :\

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That's because Pat is likable.

Anonymous Fayt Susomi said...
Well I just think that once was enough, I hated listening to the emotional rants of a video game on a Naruto site, but I understand where you are coming from, it can be hard trying to get ready for a tournament, and even harder if you are having trouble in your everyday life. I for one am very proud of you for posting this, it's good to open up sometimes. Even if it's to know...even if it's to everyone, I'm sure saying it out loud makes a huge difference.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
QQ MOAR SCRUB L0LOLOLOL

Anonymous bones13 said...
Zero its cause they dont understand how frustrating magic can be. Trying to figure out the deck for a huge tourny can be a pain in the ass. Especially with the current meta. My recommendation is quite simple. JUND

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You'll be alright. Good luck wit everything.

Post a Comment

Number of Unique Visitors: